Every college/school has their library both for teachers and students use. The traditional system to manage them is either keeping track of them in a register or keeping a similar entry in computer in ms-excel format. This is fine until you need data from the logs. It’s very time consuming.
Online Library Management System helps in solving this issue. All data is stored in a structured database. Data is fetch in no time. Also making an entry and retrieving the record is very fast compared to the traditional method. The system is online so multiple administrator can use this system from different places. This system is made for system administrator only.
Software requirement for Online Library Management System Project
- Operating System – Windows/Linux/Unix / MacOS
- Programming langauge – PHP 5.4.0
- Database Server – Mysql 5.0
- Web Server – Apache 2.4.7
Features provided in this project.
The features in this projects are given below.
- Full RDBMS concept applied with commit and rollback feature.
- Client side validation using jQuery.
- Design Layout is made using Bootstrap framework.
- The System Administrator can add/edit/delete/view the category
- The System Administrator can add/edit/delete/view the Authors.
- The System Administrator can add/edit/delete/view the Books.
- The System Administrator can add/edit/delete/view the Books Issued to students.
- The System Administrator can search the students records who have taken books using their ID.
This project is not available for free. But you can buy this at a very nominal price
The price of this project is USD. 26(Twenty Six USD)
You will get the source code and the documentation for the project once the money is transferred.
If your are interested to buy this project.